For Candidate Members all over Greece.
- Session 1: Talk to the candidate about his goals, his environment, his region, his collaborators, the means at his disposal. Collection of information and data for conducting a research process.
Research: Qualitative with in-depth interviews with a structured questionnaire which I will have written with my research team. In addition, quantitative data are collected to better assess the candidate’s electoral environment.
- Session 2: Analysis of research findings: Detailed presentation of the electoral environment, voting intentions per party and voting intention to candidate MPs. Particular characteristics of the electoral race and the constituency. Assessment of the progress of the remaining candidates in the region of the candidate. Clear guidelines and advice on accurately creating the candidate’s image and delivering a Communication Guide on and for each occasion.
- Session 3: Communication Training: Includes:
- Presenting a sensational case study from a campaign I designed and implemented, a candidate who, from the last post in a survey 2 months before the election, was elected second to overcome great names in his region who were showing high rates All actions and the strategy of the course to victory. Excellent example of strategy design and execution.
- Practical training in physical communication. Examples include the best communication kinesiology to maximize the audience’s sympathy and information media. Behavioral Psychology Instructions An effective communication test with scoring – score and final score (with the possibility of filming) is in place so that the candidate can fully understand the appropriate physical communication and possible mistakes so far.
- Image Making Training. It includes all actions so that the candidate adapts his / her psychology and positions in such a way as to maximize the efficiency of each appearance in talks, presentations, meetings, meals, meetings. It includes a Rhetoric / curriculum program in influence exercises and all the tactics for effective communication and successful appearances.
- Crisis Communication Management. Communication Crisis Management. Identification of scenarios of potential crises from attacks on the candidate’s face and avoidance of these.
Project completion time of 4 first levels 4-6 days.
Included additional services (included in the fast track package):
1 Texts of speeches and forms, writing CVs.
2 Candidate Staff Organization Chart. What responsibilities have each staff member and what are the working groups.
3 Strategic plan and structure of the campaign. Strategy based on a detailed inventory of movements and tactics to be followed and why.
4 Election Committee Election.
5 Record Election Message.
6 Record slogan.
7 Actions to increase the candidate’s visibility.
8 Configuring an election center.
9 Crisis Communication Management – Crisis Communication Crisis. Identify scenarios of potential crises from attacks on the candidate’s face and combination and avoid them.
10 Media Relations. Media communication program.
11 Techniques for expanding fame.
12 Creating a Visual Image of all people and logistics.
13 Applying Campaign Manager.
- Included Supplementary Services 2 (with outsource web & social media partners):
1 Social Media Campaign: Contacting SociaL Media: Facebook – Twitter – LinkedIn.
2 Create a Candidate Site: With Search Engine Optimization to rank the first page of the search engines according to the campaign strategy.
3 Google Advertising: For ultimate micro targets and spectacular results.